Perfect Ward Ltd (“we”) is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of all users of our websites, mobile and web applications, features or other services (together, the “Services”).
Information you provide to us:
• your name, username and password;
• your job title;
• your address, email address and phone number;
• billing details for your organisation;
• your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us;
• details of your social media profile and engagement with our social media activities e.g. on LinkedIn
• Submitted information such as information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our mobile applications, subscribing to any of the Services, all content and other material that you post in your use of the Services.
• Submitted information such as information provided by your organisation (i.e. your employer)
• Records of any correspondence with you
• Records of your responses in case you complete any surveys sent by usInformation created when you use our Services:
• Information about the device you are using to access the Services
• Details of your use of the Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
• Log information of when you use the Services, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages, location and date or time stamps.
• Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Where we provide our Services to your employer (such as a hospital or care home), your employer will be the data controller for the personal data which Perfect Ward, as part of its Services, host on your employer's behalf. For more information on how this personal data is processed, please speak to your employer or refer to their privacy notice. Information we acquire from third party sources
We may combine personal data provided by you with information from third party sources, such as acquiring information for marketing purposes from external data providers.How we may use that information:
We process this information for the following purposes:
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract including:
• To provide our Services, including ancillary services such as customer support.
• To allow us to bill for our Services.
• To send you service, technical and other administrative emails relating to our Services, messages and other types of communications, like authentication and resetting your password.
As required by Perfect Ward to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
• To ensure our Services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us.
• To enhance the safety and security of our Services - using device, location, profile, usage and other information to detect any unusual patterns and protect security.
• To promote and market our Services.
• To make improvements to our Services, to create a better experience for our users in future versions of the Services. For example, we analyse data about your use of our Services to do things like optimise product performance.
• To conduct surveys and other market research to ensure our Services are relevant to your needs.
Where you give us consent:
• where required by law to send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant Services;
• on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
For purposes which are required by law:
• In response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.Disclosing your details to third parties
We share information with our service providers. This includes for example cloud storage providers, vendors providing technical support, marketing providers, accountants and other professional services providers.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. Personal data may also be shared with our investors.
Where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
Our Services, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks and affiliates. Please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and are not covered under this policy.
Certain Services may also include features which allow you to share content you have posted with other users. It is your responsibility to ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data or content that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.Our use of internet cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device with your consent.
.How we keep your personal information secure and how long we maintain it
Information that we collect will be retained for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes outlined in the sections above, in line with our legitimate interest or for a period specifically required by applicable regulations or laws, such as retaining the information for regulatory reporting purposes.
● We will keep the account information you provide to us (such as details about your organisation, your professional role) for as long as you use our Services.
● We will keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing indefinitely, so that we can respect your request in future.
● We will keep usage information and analytics data for a reasonable length of time that allows us to provide our services and to understand how people use our services.
Sometimes business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. Reasons we might retain some data for longer periods of time include security, fraud prevention, financial record-keeping, complying with legal or regulatory requirements, and ensuring the continuity of our services.International Transfer
In connection with the purposes identified above, your personal data may be transferred outside the UK and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Where information is transferred outside the UK or EEA that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, data is adequately protected by approved standard contractual clauses, an appropriate Privacy Shield certification or a vendor's Processor Binding Corporate Rules. A copy of the relevant mechanism can be provided for your review by contacting us at the details below.
Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.Your rights
under data protection law, you have a number of rights concerning the data we hold about you:
• The right of access: You have the right to obtain access to the information we hold on you. This will enable you, for example, to check that we are using your information in accordance with data protection law.
• The right to rectification: You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to be forgotten: This enables you to request the deletion of certain information that we hold about you.
• The right to restrict processing: You have rights to 'block' or 'suppress' further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but will not use it further.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. There are exceptions to this right.
• The right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to anything we do with your information (i.e. we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
• The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing and profiling and for processing which Perfect Ward base on legitimate Interest.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.