remote-first location (HQ in Euston, London)
At Perfect Ward, we apply the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges: continuously improving quality and patient safety. We aim to bring the mobile user experience that people love, to the health and social care sectors, removing all manual, paper-based processes.
Our smart inspection app is designed to fully support nurses and carers in transforming patient safety and quality improvement. Easy to use, quicker, more accurate and delivering instant access to data, our solution frees up time to care.
Having recently secured a £4m investment, now is the right time to join Perfect Ward to be part of our amazing journey. You will help shape our future and make a significant impact on our ambitious growth plans.
At Perfect Ward, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered experience that our clients love, created in an organisation where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our three core values:
What we are looking for:
To support Perfect Ward’s plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our expanding Engineering and Product team. There are many new and exciting features upcoming that need to be implemented after the V3 release. You’ll play a key role in providing technical oversight and leadership as we continue our growth journey.
This is our first dedicated Engineering management role, and by acting as a functional manager, you will be able to shape the position to make a tangible difference.
You’ll also create a vision and know-how to champion it and influence best practices by working with your team.
● A firm believer that engineers are accountable for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including quality assurance and operation in the production
● Track record of leading engineers in cross-functional teams
● Track record of leading your teams through transformations, both technically and organisationally
● Strong software architecture skills
● Bonus: you still love to code
● Lead and develop our talented team of front-end, fullstack and backend engineers
● Ability to communicate with senior technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive the implementation of your vision across teams
● Accountable to deliver the technical OKRs of your domain
● Competitive Market Salary
● Pension Contribution up to 7%
● Annual bonus plan
● Stock options
● Individual Personal development budget with 5 days leave per annum
● 25 Days Holiday
● Additional Benefits
● Joining an exciting start-up in growth
At Perfect Ward, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.